Retail employees work as part of our sales force and come into contact with many new people. In addition to postal services, our retail employees also sell stationery, computers and mobile telephones. Our retail employees are qualified sales experts who are happy to pass on their knowledge to our customers.
- Secondary school/college student
- A head for figures
- Genuine interest in customer contact
- Responsible, reliable and a team player
|Locations:||post offices throughout Switzerland|
After a short induction period you will work with customers on your own. Handling the cash register is part of your daily business.
You will get to know other post offices.
As a retail employee you will advise customers and will also find solutions for unusual requests.
You will attend vocational school during your apprenticeship. Theoretical knowledge is linked to practical experience in the in-house lessons.
Opportunities for further development
- Specialist retail employee (Federal occupational examination)
- Retail economist (higher specialist examination)